Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

I used to have blond hair

And I get the urge to dye it back every now and then. Especially when I see pictures of Claudia Schiffer. In fact, I always want to dye my hair when I see pictures of Claudia Schiffer. She is the perfect blond - sophisticated, sexy, elegant, and mysterious. Of course, I want to be all those things. Therefore, dying and cutting my hair to look like hers would make me all those things and more. I've come to realize however, that unless I wake up as Claudia Schiffer one day, I will not look like her if I dye my hair... I'll just look like me. And I look better with brown hair anyway, so why the hell am I dying my hair blond?????
So that's my story. And that's the process I go through every time I catch glimpses of the Schiffster. Ok, time to get back to studying - and by "studying" I mean putting my books beside me as I do a puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment