Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mumford & Sons

Music is something that has always been a big influence in my life. My parents were punks back in the day and 
my uncle is a classical conductor in Vienna. Needless to say, my musical tastes are very eclectic. 
Since music is such a special part of my life, I thought that by sharing this with you would help in 
rounding out a portrait of myself.



I discovered Mumford and Sons through a feature in British Vogue, and fell in love with their record 
Sigh No More when I bought it back in February.* I'll probably be recommending other artists in the 
future - both up-and-comers and classics.
Happy listening!
_____________________
*Or was it March? Either way, I have had a couple months to taste and memorize their deliciously poignant 
sounds. They remind me of my Scottish roots. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment