Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

London calling

And I'm super pissed. London is my favourite foreign city - it tops Paris and New York City. However, it has been so long since I've travelled there that every time I let myself slip into little day dreams about it I wake-up a wee bit teary-eyed. Such a moment has just occurred. Thanks to Kate Moss. Damn you, Kate Moss. 


kate-moss-london-eye.jpg
The superdupermodel and nine other celebrities lent their artistic talents to a the 10th anniversary celebration of the London Eye... and also perhaps to make my heart throb and my eyes water like a drum/faucet combo. Now I am drooling over the photos of the city in the New York Times (below). How do I solve this travel withdrawal? Perhaps I'm thorw on some plaid and some rubber boots, head down to a pub on Yonge Street, order some fish and chips, and watch a rugby game on the telly? Righty-o! Off to big ol' Blighty!



18london-chameleon-custom2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment